Sunday, August 31, 2008

No Time



We have been so busy this month. Jeff has been busy with the new job and training and planning. He is also in the Young Mens Presidency, sooooo..... that takes a lot of time. He was out of town, gone camping, busy busy busy. I am trying to keep up with two kids. With any free time I have been working on bows. The bows are a lot of fun and I am excited that people like them.




Sadie and Evan are getting so big. They play really well. Evan is a great big brother. He shares with Sadie pretty good. He know that he has to get Sadie a new toy before he takes whatever she has away. My patients is gone by the end of the week, but really they are both great kids. I love them to pieces.




I am so happy that summer is almost over! This family loves the fall. Fall is the best time of year. We always laugh and say we need to live in Colorado. We love to wear jackets and sweaters. I love fall fashion. So yeah! No more heat, lets get the sweaters out! Plus everyone is so much happier when we can be outside and it not be so hot.


2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Ooo we are sad to see summer go!! We love Summer!!! However, I look forward to being back on a schedule and cool nights snuggled under a blanket watching movies!

The Richards said...

So you just stick your daughter in giant tea cups now a days? Whatever it takes to make them happy!! Evan doesn't look like he is warming up to the camera at all, Caitlyn is just like him!!! Glad to hear the bows are going good, I'll send you pictures of everything I can!! Why Colorado, Utah has great fall weather also!! Yoy are always welcome to come and join the fun here!!!! Seriously!!!