Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moving Day


Sad day for the Decker's. The Chalker's moved! My brother Jon and his wife Carly have lived in Lake Elsinore for six years. We have been out here by them for the past year and a half. I have always been really close to Jon and after we got married we have been even closer it seems. Our families just get along and we do everything with them. Evan's best friend is little Mathew. And now there gone. I really didn't think it would happen, it is very sure real. I didn't think it would effect me as much as it did when we drove away after the house was packed and Carly was packed ready to go in the car. It really hit me and it is hard to see them all go. We will see them still BUT it is not the same. So we are all sad to see them go. Carly is like a sister, she and I have really become close. I could always count on Carly! My brother married above himself. She really is a great mom and wife and a really good friend. We love them and I really hope that this move is a fresh start for them and that it will be a good move! We love you guys.

5 comments:

Stuck on U said...

OK so I did not even know that they moved today!I would have totally gone out there just to say bye! what a bad sister-in-law I am. I am so glad you were there to send them on there way. I wish all the best for them they will be very missed.

Stuck on U said...

So you got your vinyl up YEAH I can't wait to see how it looks. you will have to take a picture of it so I can have it in my book. Yea for sure we will stay in touch this is such a great way too! Hey also I wanted to post a comment on your bows and post a link, are you ready with prices and all that stuff. this is a great way to help each other out!!! just let me know. talk to you soon.

Qwendykay said...

Hey!! So fun to see your whole family on Sunday night!! N suggested we set up the racetrack for Evan.

Let's plan a movie night!!

The Richards said...

So sad!! Does Evan keep asking when Mathew is coming back? They make me laugh! I have tried to call you but you are never home when I am avaliable, how rude! I hope the bow, card, vynil thing is coming along!!!

Jon + Carly said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, Mary. It was so hard to say good-bye. I couldn't have left without all of your help though. Thank you so much! You are a great friend (and sister)!