Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sadie Baby

Our little girl is hitting the two month mark. She is growing so so sooo..... fast. My kids do not like to stay small. I do not know why I get the big kids, I am 5'2 and they are going to be bigger then me by the time they are five. They are both too cute for words and we love them.

She already loves the Johnny Jumper. I tried putting her in it this week and she was so excited. As you can see, she even fell asleep in it. She loves standing on her feet, I think she is going to be an early walker too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Richards said...

I love the new background! I'm glad that you found it. I like the smile book too, I will have to play with it later. About your random message there, you should turn on word verification in the settings part of the blog under comments I think, then those random messages don't come!!

Jewelia Eagar said...

hey jeff, it's clay eagar. good to see you at the funeral. wanted to leave you a message so you have our blog address too.

Becca said...

she is getting big!!!I think she looks more and more like you Mary every day!!!

Jillyboo said...

Wow, she has all of a sudden gotten so big. She looks so cute in her little jumper, how fun!

The Damron Doc said...

Hello Decker Family....
This is Rebecca Damron, Kody's wife. Jeff passed out your blog info at the wedding...so cute. I am new to the whole blogging world so I just started. Fun to see you and your cute kids! You can see our small but hopefully ever growing blog!

The Damron Doc said...

Rebecca again....wow wedding, I am totally losing it...I ment funeral. Sorry! Did not want to throw you for a loop!