Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Blessing

Today Jeff gave Sadie a baby blessing. Sadie looked to cute for words on her big day. I love that Jeff, as her father, can give her a blessing. It is such a bonding moment for a father to be able to hold there tiny little baby and give them a priesthood blessing. There is something very special and sacred about a babies blessing. We are very blessed that Jeff is worthy of such a wonderful thing.

Click to play Pretty Pretty Princess
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

3 comments:

Becca said...

what a special day!Congratulations!!!!I loved that srap book slide show!!!

The Richards said...

Pretty baby!! She is starting to look more and more like you! I love the dress and the bow that you made. You should bring them up here when you come and we can get a picture of her and Caitlyn, since I bought the same dress! Evan's still doint the to cool for the camera pose, I think its great!

Anonymous said...

Sadie is so cute. She looked so adorable tonight. I totally missed her blessing because I can't make it out of my house in time for church anymore since Kevin has to work on Sundays now.;0(

K, I love your blog. It's so cute and fancy. Mine is so blah. You have to show me how to put up the cute wall paper. I'm going to add you to "my people" now so I can check in with you. Well, really we should just go out and do something with the kids sometime.