Friday, March 7, 2008

Two Weeks


Two weeks already! I wish that time went this fast when she was in me! She is so sweet and I just love her so much! We really are blessed to have two of the cutest kids! Here are some more fun pictures and movies.

Sadie was giving Evan kisses.

We are going to try to potty train Evan and he has some Buzz underwear, so he thinks they are the coolest!

Classic Evan, strike a pose.

Time to go to bed you two.

Holly came out and so we took the kids to see there GG. It was nice to visit her and Evan was very well behaved, I was impressed.

Sadie's 1st real bath. She loved it.


3 comments:

Becca said...

too too fun!!! I forget how little 2 weeks old are!!! Love the bath time!

The Richards said...

So glad that Sadie loves the bath allready, it took Caitlyn a little while for that one, but Saide seems a little more chill than Caitlyn! I sure hope they can be friends and they will cause lots of trouble I am sure! You guys just need to move here and we can all be one big happy, crazy, family!!!! Oh, I put more pictures up for you and Mike!!

Stephne said...

Your kids are super cute!!!! check out our blog...

stephnehilgendorf.blogspot.com

Miss you guys!

Stephne