Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update - May

I have been told that you can tell when someone is pregnant when there blog goes untouched forever. That's right.... we are three month into making baby #3. I have been super sick and hate being pregnant. However we still have tried to have fun this summer. I will try and give you guys an update!

May: We went to the beach with Jon and Carly.







May: We went up to the mountains for a family hike.







So that's a little of what we did in May. I will try and post June soon!

6 comments:

Jillyboo said...

What wonderful news, congrats indeed!!! I absolutely love 3, its so much fun. And for me the transition was and is way easier than 2. 3 is great! You'll love it.

rockkinrobbins said...

Congrats Mary, you guys make adorable kids. Hope you start feeling better soon.ch

The Watkins said...

Congrats to both of you guys! Sorry to hear you are so sick...I do not miss those days. FYI- my sister is due with a baby girl in December!! It's so fun being prego together as I NEVER thought that would happen. Anyway, I think we'll be in CA for Thanksgiving again. We're planning a road trip. Maybe we could meet up at Disneyland or something? I am hoping to have this baby VERY SOON!!

thegilbreathfam said...

#3! sweet. thinking about it makes me a little scared for you. i have found that with 3 I am a little less ocd with cleaning and stuff, maybe having 3 would help me completely give up my never ending quest for a spotless home. anyway, I look forward to more fun pics and posts!

thegilbreathfam said...

oops...i mean with my 2!!! i am a little less ocd. not 3. no, no. not for a while.

Karen said...

Congratulations! I hate those months of feeling sick--especially when you have other kids to take care of! I agree, the transition to three was way easier, at least until the third got older and the sibling squabbles started!