Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yosemite



What a great trip. We went up north to see my brother for Thanksgiving. While we were there we made a trip to Yosemite. I grew up going to that park..... it was so good to be back. It felt right! It was good for me. It is good for the soul to be in that beauty and the grandness. I loved it. I loved seeing Evan and Sadie there. Evan keeping on asking to go back. He says I go climb mountain again, Please, I really want to. I really want to go back to. So.... here is some of my favorite pictures from that trip.











3 comments:

Leanne said...

What a great trip. We really want to take the kids there this year... I'll have to talk to you about it sometime. Looks like you guys loved it.

Karen said...

Found your blog on Bridget's. Where did you grow up? We used to live in Clovis/Fresno. Brianna was born there. We loved Yosemite too! Great place to camp.

Becca's Blog said...

Found your blog on Jana's Hey, Very cute Christmas Card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!