Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She's Crafty

For the past month I have been making bows for Sadie and they are really cute, soooo..... I thought that I should start selling them. I have always been crafty and loved to make stuff. I have been thinking of a way for me, a stay at home mom, that I could do something to make some extra money. Something that I could feel like I am doing something with my time and by doing that, feel better about myself. So this is it! I am making bows and going to sell them online and sell them at "bow" parties. It is still in the works, but I think that it will be really fun.






All it takes is ribbon, flowers, buttons, and a lot of hot glue and you got a really pretty bow. I have made these bows so that you can change them out. You have one clip or head band as a base and then switch out all the bows and flowers. The secret is Velcro.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are making them! I was just looking on ebay last night to buy some. I'll call you...They're so cute, I love them!

Unknown said...

Mary, You are so cute! I love your bows! It's so funny our blog layout is soo similar :) You should start selling you bows on
www.etsy.com I sell my cards on there sometimes :) I can't wait to have a little girl I will totally buy those from you.

Stuck on U said...

ok mary it is on. so this is what i came up with tell me what you think. i will trade bows for vinyl and send you pictures of Raegan with her pretty bows and you can post them on here so you can have all ages of pretty kitty's with bows.(that is what we call Raegan) :) so soon if this is a deal we will have to get together and do this. what do you think? love it!!

Karina said...

Very Cute!!!
Hey check out my page...and CALL ME CHIC!!