Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am so Happy we have a Mini Van!

We took a family vacation. We had to go to go to Utah for Jeff's new job to go over some HR stuff so...... we took to whole family. Evan had so much fun with all his cousins. I had a lot of fun seeing my family. I got to go out with my sisters and mom. We went to get our hair done, we shopped a little, and we went out to eat. That really was so nice for me to get out and be with the people I love so much. We also got to see some of Jeff's friends and his old scout master.

The car ride was not bad either. We traveled at night so they would sleep. And it worked. They both did so well. It really could not have gone any better. I am so thankful for my family. I loved the time with all my sisters and with my kids AND Jeff. He was great and helped a lot. What a good trip!

Click to play Our Road Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Becca said...

it was great seeing you guys!!1Thanks for stopping by!

michelle said...

Jeff!!! I saw your link on Mike and Becca's blog - it's Michelle Lewis... you're married with two kids (all whom look lovely). Wow. We're officially adults.

And I quickly read about your new job - congrats! I'm sure you'll be amazing.

Best wishes with everything!
Michelle

The Richards said...

I'm glad you have a mini van too. So now that you are staying in Cali you have to put it to good use and visit me often. If Sadie and Caitlyn are going to be BFF then we have to have major bonding time, plus I just miss my little sister all the time!!!

Anonymous said...

That "Smile Box" scrapbook is pretty cool. I'm going to have to do something like that. Glad you guys had a fun trip.

Karina said...

HEY CHIC!!
Good looking family ya'll got going on now days LOL.... Well check out my site I've added some photos...I'm such a slaker but will have more again here shortly after LoraLei's birthday party. Love ya