Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day to Day

I am a very lucky mother that gets to stay home with Evan and Sadie all day. Some days I do not feel so lucky when my two year old is driving me nuts.... but, I know that there is no where else I would rather be and I truly am blessed to have both of them. Our day is pretty much the same old stuff, we play at home and it is just us most of the time. Evan has picked up on things that I do. Some of those things include vacuuming the floor and plucking my eye brows and holding Sadie. Oh and he even sings to her. He really is a very funny little boy that is very observant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great family pic of all of you, and Mary you look great. You don't look tired like you've just had a baby or anything. Your house looks beautiful too. Congratulations on the baby and the house!
Brooke

Jillyboo said...

I cant tell you how often I think to myself,"Ella wont be 2 forever" 2 year old's are a lot of fun but also a lot of work.
Little Sadie is such a cutie and your home looks beautiful!

The Richards said...

I love the park, Jeff will have to help Mike next summer! The video is so funny!! All I can make out is baby something. I need a little Sadie next in my life. Maybe Caitlyn shouldn't be around her, she will teach her all her bad habits, she is just so innocent and perfect!

Becca said...

sounds like a day all us mothers share!!! As much as it may be teh same and frustrating at times we are so lucky to experiance them!!!