Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Evan and Sadie's Room

Soo.... yeah, I think that our little girl will be a Sadie. We have been having fun decorating both Evan's and Sadie's room.




Evan loves Curious George and so we painted him on his wall. He also loves airplanes and so we have three old planes hanging from the ceiling. I really like the way that it has all turned out. Its a fun boy room.






We went with Blue walls so that it is not too girly for Jeff. I made the bedding, it took a long time, I think it turned out ok. (I really do not know how to sew, I just try.)

3 comments:

The Richards said...

I love the crib set, and the one for the twin bed! I think that it looks great! I think the room is so cute! Evan's room looks great too, not to leave him out. I like the name on the wall, if JoAnn's would ever have a stupid N I could finish Caitlyn's name!!

Temporarily Me said...

Mary, you guys did a fantastic job! Their rooms are so cute! Kim

Becca said...

what fun projects! I love how they turned out! I love girl rooms that aren't PINK PINK PINK!!!!!