Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

We went back to the OC for Halloween. We went to Kate and Matt's. Evan loves their daughter Lilly and Baby Jackson, plus we love hanging out with them too. We all went to Kate's moms house to go trick or treating. Evan is the adopted grandson in that family. Her parents are so nice. They have the perfect neighborhood for Halloween, we went trick or treating there last year too.

At the beginning of the night Evan was the first in the group and by the end he became the last. He had too much energy to start. I think it was the third house we went, Evan knocked and when the door opened he just went into the house to the table of candy. It was so funny, we all were laughing. He is so much fun to have around.

2 comments:

Becca said...

He is looking so grown up!!! I see so much of the both of you in him!!The family costumes looked great!!!

Jillyboo said...

Hey Jeff
I found you from Rebecca's blog and was so excited to catch up and keep in touch.
Your Family os so beautiful, I love those beach photo's. And I am happy to hear that you have a baby on the way, 2 is so much fun.
We are doing well. Living in FV while Dave's Parents are on their mission in Switzerland and trying to keep up with my 2 kids. Trying.
I would love to try to get together, maybe have you all over for Dinner sometime. Where are you guys living?
All my love to you and your Family!