Sunday, October 28, 2007

Count Your Blessings

We have a neat thing that happened to us, a blessing out of the blue. Jeff seems like he is always helping someone move, he is one of those guys that says yes to everything. Well, from going to help this time he got a free treadmill out of it. Jeff is a big time runner. He has done two Marathon's (that 26.2 miles, that's nuts!). We have been really thinking about getting one, well Jeff has always wanted one BUT he really was looking to buy one soon bc its hard to get out and run and will only get harder to get away with a new one on the way. So this really was gift and blessing to us. We were so happy!

On another note, all the fires here did not effect us, but there is so many people that it has. Just another reason to stop and look at how blessed we are. That's my Sunday plug.

1 comments:

Karina said...

Okay I run...but Jeff that is CRAZY... how do you keep your mind into 26.2 miles..LOL I'm singing every song I know just to get through 5 miles. LOL Well you guys blessed for your kindness. I'm glad to hear you are safe from the fires...and your people in TEXAS MISS YOU!!!
LOVE TO ALL
ohh
I graduate FRIDAY...so say prayers for me as I hit the streets this coming weekend!!