Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HOT HOT SUMMER

Well..... we love having a house but living in the desert and not the beach can get hot. This summer it has been really hot so we stay inside and have air, thank goodness. I think this summer has been rough too because we are expecting number two. I have been really sick this time too. It is not easy to take care of Evan when you can not take care of yourself. Good news though, summer is almost over and I should start to feel better because I'm almost four months now. So by the end of the month things should start to look up.

Evan is learning all his animals and its very cute. He is the biggest love bug, but he's also very tough. In primary they say he is the bigest dare devil. He is so much fun. I just wish we could get him to stay in scarment.

0 comments: